segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2013

The next Thesin Empire.



My friends and me started the campaign of Our Dust Earth that I called, without GM permission, The next Thesin Empire. This adventure was made looking to the suggested scenario D of rulebook but with few changes made by us by reason of characters lore.

We are playing in 4, the GM, me Raj an Elder Sophont 2, Smolarek a walker sophont 2 and Stan Biomeka 11. We made a deal of play everyday in this week and finish this adventure on Friday. Tonight we started late and just had time to read the rules, write each character lore and roll dices and made the character sheet.

About lore
Thesin is a family of Sophonts who rules a big company of weapons. Smolarek and I are leaders of this family and we hire Stan, a great employee of us t o came with us in a journey to find a ruined Arcology and build another company and the next Thesin Empire.

Tomorrow we will have another session and I'll updated with another report and this time, with pictures!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário