sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

Postcard Exchange



Hello folks.

One of my hobbys is games. I like so much play by myself or with a great group of friends and I think that games have more than fun and entertainment, they give to us best moments with friends. So, about games I usually play board games. here in Brazil we have a famous board game called War that I always play with my game group, but we also like to play foreign games like Citadels, Cthulinária (a re-design of Cthul-B-Que) and other games.

I'm a user of two board game forum. The first is Ilha do Tabuleiro a brazilian forum and the second is BoardGameGeek. In this second one I joined in a postcard exchange to share postcards around the world. I received two and had to sent two to other users from the BGG forum. This ideia its awesome, I love other cultures, know about other countrys and put my hands in a thing that travel across the world its fantastic.

So I share with you a picture of post card from Jonh Michael and Krist both from USA. Hugs and peaces for you two.
Ah, before I forget, this picture below is the postcards that I designed for my friends. It is hidden, I know, but they deserve a surprise.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário